Terms and Conditions
YOUR AGREEMENT WITH US
When you access or use this site you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out by Aussie Trolleys. If you do not agree with our terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
USE OF OUR SITE
Permission is granted to copy, distribute, download and print in hard copy portions of our site, solely for the proper and reasonable purpose of :-
- Placing an order with Aussie Trolleys.
- Using this site as a shopping resource, providing you do not modify this site and that Aussie Trolleys retains all Copyright and any proprietary notices contained in the contents.
- Aussie Trolleys may revise or amend these Terms at any time at our discretion by posting revised terms. Any revisions will be effective immediately and as you are bound by these terms it is advisable that you review them periodically.
- You must not provide a link to this site without our written permission.
- You must not change, hack into or in any way interfere with the operation of this site or any information contained herein. This includes knowingly transmitting a virus or other damaging item to this site.
- You agree that you will not use our site for any purpose that are commercial, unlawful or may prejudice the reputation or interest of Aussie Trolleys. "Unlawful" use includes activities such as fraud, the posting of defamatory or offensive material, infringement of the rights of others and failure to comply with any legislation.
- You are responsible for your use of this site, and fully indemnify us in respect of any use that we have not expressly authorised.
- No Trademark (whether registered or otherwise) that is contained on this site or otherwise used by Aussie Trolleys may be used without our prior written permission or that of the trademark owner.
- Title to goods purchased from Aussie Trolleys will not pass to you until we have received payment in full.
- Your ability to purchase goods from this site may be terminated by Aussie Trolleys at any time without notice. All restrictions, licenses granted by you and limitations of Aussie Trolleys' liability will survive termination.
You agree to the extent permitted by law that Aussie Trolleys, employees, agents and contractors will not be liable for ant losses, damages, liabilities, claims or expenses arising from or in relation to, the use of this site. This limitation applies to all direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other losses, damage, claims, liabilities or expenses you or others may incur, including business interruption, loss of profits, corruption or loss of data or information. If we provide goods via this site and are in breach of a condition or warranty which is implied by law and cannot be excluded, our liability is limited, to the maximum extent possible, to one of the following of our choice:-
- The supply of goods again,
- The repair of goods,
- The payment of the cost of having the goods supplied again or repaired.
COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS AND PATENTS
Our site contains Copyrights, Trademarks and Patented material that are protected by law. You should assume that all names and logos belong to Aussie Trolleys or third parties, and that the content on this site is subject to copyright. The use of any material on this site (including reproduction, modification, distribution, republication, display or communication of any kind) is strictly prohibited.
BUYING FROM OUR WEBSITE
Orders placed by you on this site are an offer by you to purchase products for the price (including the delivery and other charges) specified on this site at the time of your order. You acknowledge that, by placing an order, you are agreeing to pay for and accept delivery of the goods ordered unless you or Aussie Trolleys cancels the order, and we send you written confirmation prior to dispatch. Prices are subject to change without notice. Any items in the cart not paid for are also subject to change and you agree to pay the price current at time of payment. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of prices and information displayed, we reserve the right to reject your offer for any reason, including without limitation, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price or the product description posted on this site, or in error of your order. As most products are manufactured by Aussie Trolleys at time of ordering, delivery of said products may take up to 8 weeks or sooner dependent on manufacture. A staff member from Aussie Trolleys will contact you to confirm your order, advise you of delivery charges and let you know availability. All prices are exclusive of freight charges and need to be factored into your total cost.